Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Silver Law has remained open for your legal needs.
Health and Safety first
In our office, we are making safety around the virus a top priority. Here are some things we are doing daily to stop the spread of COVID-19 and make Silver Law a safe place to come for legal service.
- Screening visitors to ensure they are not exhibiting symptoms
- Hand sanitizer is available at our front entrance
- Regularly sanitizing surfaces and washing hands
- Social distancing measures are in effect
Reducing traffic in the office
We are working hard to make sure in-person visits are limited to signings of legal documents. Until we have your documents ready to sign, we will be corresponding by phone and email to get all the details right, whether it be for wills and estates, home sales and purchases or corporate law.
How to prepare for your visit
- Make sure you have an appointment booked, no walk-ins please!
- If you are coming in to sign documents, please bring your own pen
- Wash your hands and/or use the hand sanitizer available in our entranceway
- You are encouraged to bring your own mask, and we have extras available
- If you are signing documents, as usual, bring identification
Thank you for your patience with us as we adjust to the new normal. As Dr. Bonnie Henry says, Be Safe, Be Calm and Be Kind as we get through this together.