Having an estate plan is one of the most important things that you can do for your loved ones. It’s your way of ensuring that your estate is well looked after in the manner of your choosing and that those who are closest to you are taken care of.
At Silver Law we offer the expertise you need to assist you and your family with all aspects of estate planning including wills, trusts and planning for incapacity. If a loved one has passed away we also make applications for probate of wills or administration of estates without a will.
Silver Law specializes in estate planning that is clear and tax efficient. We make it a priority to understand each client’s financial and family circumstances so that we are able to provide estate planning advice suited to the client, their family and their future.
Estate Services We Offer:
- Preparation of Wills for individuals and couples – We can help you with decisions about how you want your estate distributed after you pass away, including any property, investments, money, personal items or other assets you own.
- Powers of Attorney: Specific, General and Enduring – We assist with helping you appoint someone to make legal and financial decisions on your behalf. Learn more about Powers of Attorney.
- Representation Agreements – We can make arrangements for what you would like done in case you become terminally ill or mentally incapacitated.
- Testamentary Trusts and Inter Vivos Family Trusts – We can address your needs when setting up various trusts including secret, family and business trusts.
- Tax Planning – Including strategic asset and wealth transfers to minimize estate tax.
We can also aid in applying to court for applications regarding:
- Letters of Administration
- Commiteeship / Adult Guardianship
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.